2002 A8L W12 restoration

Make sure your wife doesn't see this!
Fredde9912
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2026 5:30 pm

Re: 2002 A8L W12 restoration

Post by Fredde9912 »

Ronin wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2026 10:43 am Good to see you have the steel uprights, I wonder how alloy ones would fair with extra 20kg added.
Yeah seems they are standard on the W12. Along with the special 20" wheel version of the curved lower arm.

I'm running the S8 385mm on my V8 LWB which has the alu ones. Pretty much same caliper and all as the Bentley stuff just 20mm smaller. Lets hope it doesn't snap.
Fredde9912
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2026 5:30 pm

Re: 2002 A8L W12 restoration

Post by Fredde9912 »

Thanks to a very kind man in Germany I now have a pair of original footrests. Along with an extra pair of glasses for the bar compartment and a brand new W12 washer bottle.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Post Reply