20” final editions + spacers
20” final editions + spacers
I’ve got the final edition wheels running on standard suspension and the arch gap has started to bug me now. I’ve not taken any measurements yet, wondering if anyone is running spacers on this set up and if so, what size?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
MikkiJayne
- Posts: 251
- Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:26 pm
Re: 20” final editions + spacers
15mm on the front, 20mm on the rear. Fits perfectly with no clearance issues 
Re: 20” final editions + spacers
Thanks MJ, thats what I'll be ordering 
Re: 20” final editions + spacers
I have a similar set up
2002 Final Edition S8. Ebony black with Silver Grey leather and myrtle wood trim.
Re: 20” final editions + spacers
Spacers arrived the other day. Now I just need to find time to get it on the ramp. Still got the oil and filter to do and the replacement aux belt to fit.
Re: 20” final editions + spacers
Finally managed to find the time to fit these.
Re: 20” final editions + spacers
I'm going to reduce the size of my spacers from 15mm front and 20mm rear to 10/12mm front and 15mm rear, as I'm getting some tyre rub when the car is loaded.
So, I can just swap the front spacers to the back, but I need to buy new 10 or 12mm spacers for the front.
I think I need 5x112, 57.1, but I also need to know the length of the spigot on the front hub. Apparently it needs to be less than 13.5mm for a 12mm spacer. Without me taking a wheel off, does anyone know what this measurement is?
Thanks, Jim
So, I can just swap the front spacers to the back, but I need to buy new 10 or 12mm spacers for the front.
I think I need 5x112, 57.1, but I also need to know the length of the spigot on the front hub. Apparently it needs to be less than 13.5mm for a 12mm spacer. Without me taking a wheel off, does anyone know what this measurement is?
Thanks, Jim
2002 Final Edition S8. Ebony black with Silver Grey leather and myrtle wood trim.
