Broken S8 for Project or spares

Audi A8 D2's for sale. Facelift and Pre-facelift.
User avatar
HPsauce
Posts: 187
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2025 4:24 pm
Location: South Bucks UK

Re: Broken S8 for Project or spares

Post by HPsauce »

markiii wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2026 1:01 pm
HPsauce wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2026 11:28 am Stevenage isn't too far for me, what's the condition/type/quantity of the FE wheels, e.g. still diamond cut or repainted, genuine 8.5" or later (D3) 9", welds/repairs, tyres etc. and what do you want to swap them for?
Your original ad mentions PS4S tyres, what's the date code and wear level?
pretty much anything stock A8 that will allow it to move

Wheels are the same condition as the photos in the original add, which is decent but if I was keeping I'd get them refurbed. No cracks, welds e.t.c

the tyres are still the PS4S shown and its not moved much since the original ad, They were new in 2021
Thanks. If they're definitely 8.5" I have four of the same to swap. Mine are diamond cut (recut) but very much in need of a refurb (to painted) and most have welds of one sort or another, so unmolested versions are of interest. They all have older (2016) PS4S tyres on in good condition with not much wear, only used in summer (I have separate winter wheels & tyres currently on the car). PM me.
The actual wheels and tyres are in my profile picture, though that was a while ago now....
Post Reply