Antenna grommit

Can't read? Can't be bothered? Request your part numbers here, or help others find them.
The_Laird

Antenna grommit

Post by The_Laird »

Can anyone here help with the part number for the D2 antenna grommet? I’ve bought two that don’t fit so far!

And where can I get one?

Thanks, Jim
2002 Final Edition S8. Ebony black with Silver Grey leather and myrtle wood trim.
MikkiJayne

Re: Antenna grommit

Post by MikkiJayne »

4A5035539, its NLA as far as I know - Tradition ran out a couple of years ago and haven't made any more. Most places are selling the B5 version as compatible, but it sits at the wrong angle for the D2.
The_Laird

Post by The_Laird »

Ah, that’s not what I wanted to hear, but thanks anyway Michaela. is there no alternative at all then? How about your 3D printer? I’m happy to pay a significant premium.
2002 Final Edition S8. Ebony black with Silver Grey leather and myrtle wood trim.
MikkiJayne

Post by MikkiJayne »

I could print them, but they would have visible layer lines up the side of it which wouldn't look very good given how visible it is. It really needs to be moulded tbh and I don't have facilities to do that.
Ronin
Site Admin

Post by Ronin »

Try messaging Spanker, he may be able to supply a NOS one or a very good condition used part.