Recommended suppliers list - UK

Audi A8 D2 parts for sale. Facelift and Pre-facelift.
Ronin
Site Admin

Recommended suppliers list - UK

Post by Ronin »

This sticky will list suppliers selling genuinely good parts and providing excellent support post-sale.
You can add yours to the list, the only requirement is that you must have used their services/bought something from said supplier.

Genuine VDO fuel pump from Devon Ebay seller:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/155153533114
I have received it, and its a genuine VDO/Continental fuel pump
MikkiJayne

Re: Recommended suppliers list - UK

Post by MikkiJayne »

Parts In Motion ebay store

I use these guys extensively for branded parts at pretty much the best prices in the UK, and they frequently participate in the ebay 20% off deals too making the prices even better.

Febi (suspension, brakes, sensors)
Borg & Beck (suspension, brakes, cabin filters)
Bosch (spark plugs)
TRW (brake pads)

Plenty of other stuff too. Delivery is usually a couple of days as they drop-ship from distribution.

Sometimes their parts compatibility isn't 100% (same as everyone tbh) so make sure you know exactly what you want beforehand.

They do have a web store if you don't like ebay, but the prices are the same so I've never used it.
27litres

Re: Recommended suppliers list - UK

Post by 27litres »

Spareto.com

Based in Estonia, very quick delivery times half way around the world!
Reasonable freight charges.
Choice of Genuine, or aftermarket branded items. Aftermarket suppliers include OEM suppliers (eg Hella, Bosch, Lemforder, Continental/VDO, etc).

Recently bought a new oil level sensor, washer pump, and rear parking sensor speaker from them. All arrived within a week. The oil level sensor was a Hella item. It arrived with the VW/Audi logos and part number machined off! And to boot, my car is no longer constantly telling me I'm low on oil (when I can see the DIS of course)!

I always recommend FCP Euro too. But their freight to AUS is expensive ATM...
Marty